1) I own 4 pairs of cowboy boots and 20+ pairs of heels. They sit right next to my softball cleats and slip-on vans.
2) 5 years ago I was devastated that I got accepted into Interior Design instead of Graphic Design. Now I can’t imagine it being the other way around.
3) I am completely enthralled with poetry, probably stemming from the fact that I have a hard time focusing on anything longer than a few pages.
4) I pretend to be a total hard ass with girls I like, but in reality I over analyze every text message, phone call, facebook post and email that I get.
5) My life would be easier if I were straight…
6) I would rather be exhausted for an entire day than be bored for a night.
7) I have a hard time saying no.
8) I am insecure about my body. Whether it’s because I think my boobs are too big or my arms are too manly or my stomach is too pudgy, I am never satisfied with the way I look.
9) I judge people based on their music taste. I know I shouldn’t, but I will never stop.
10) If you gave me a one way ticket to Italy, I would take it and never look back.